Hey there! I’m Kelsey and I blog over at Running With My Tiara On. I started as my way to keep me accountable in my weight loss as well as to chronicle my life as a girly girl and my adventures in Europe. Today I want to share with you some of the top reasons why you should own a dog.
Top 5 Reasons You Should Own a Dog
1. They love to get dressed up. One of my favorite things to do with Luna is to put her in all kinds of fun outfits. I am not entirely sure she loves all of them but she doesn’t complain most of the time and she just looks so cute!
|Okay, I might have an obsession with dressing her up… don’t judge|
2. They love to play hide and seek. Luna might not be great at the game but she loves to hid under and behind things. Any time we don’t know where she is we just assume is under the bed and 99 times out of 100 we are right.
|She might not be the best hider but she sure does love doing it!|
3. They love to help with the laundry. I don’t know what it is about the clean clothes but Luna just cannot stay away from them. I just wish she were a little better at folding ;P
|Now if only I could get her to actually fold the clothes!|
4. They make cute cuddle buddies. I’m going to be honest here, Luna is not a cuddler. She doesn’t like to be snuggled and most of the time she doesn’t even want to be touching you when she is laying down. It’s definitely a bummer but it does make when she actually snuggles with us so much more special and meaningful.
|There is no sweeter cuddler than my Luna Baby… when it happens of course!|
5. They love you fully and unconditionally. The very best thing about Luna is no matter how mean or crabby or annoying I have been that day she always is happy to see me and spend time with me. She is always there for more regardless of stupid things I might have said or done and she is always willing to let me cry or vent to her. And she always keeps my secrets. Having a dog truly is one of the greatest blessings I have ever experienced.
|It is amazing how much she loves us… she doesn’t even like us to go to the bathroom without her!|