Welcome to the 2016 Blog2Blog Book Club! If you’re new to our little club, welcome! If you were around last year there’s a few things different this year.
- A new book will be announced on the 1st Monday of the month.
- We will post our reviews/discussions on the last Friday of the month.
- We’re going to take June, July and August off.
- We have a new Facebook group!
JANUARY – The Coincidence of Coconut Cake by Amy E. Reichert – See Discussion Post
FEBRUARY – Save the Date by Mary Kay Andrews – See Discussion Post
MARCH –The Lost Heiress by Roseanna M. White – See Discussion Post
APRIL – The Inn at Rose Harbor by Debbie Macomber – See Discussion Post
MAY – Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy
Rather than doing questions for each book I want to make it a little easier. Below are the three things I’d like to know about each book.
- Your general thoughts – This is kind of like a general review of the book. You can see some of the reviews I’ve done in the past here.
- Your favorite thing – This can be anything! Some examples – something about the way the book was written, the story line, a character or a part of the book.
- Your least favorite thing – Again, this can be anything. Some examples – something about the way the book was written, the story line, a character or a part of the book.
I am so excited to be starting this book club up again. Reading along with you guys is always so much fun! Be sure to share this page and the Facebook page with your friends!